Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

To Watch or NOT to Watch?

That is the question!
  If you are opting NOT to wake up at 5:00am {central time} to see the wedding of the season.
I'm afraid there will be no escaping all the news coverage, soooo..... you just may need this little bag on hand.  



I thought this was to cute to pass up. I made one as a "gag gift" {no pun intended} for my friend, Marla's birthday. I knew she would get a kick out of it. Who by the way, will not be needing it, as she is always "up" for a great Love Story. Maybe she will hand it over to her husband? 
I wouldn't want to be an Indian giver, so I guess I'll be making another one for my husband, whom I'm sure will use it. ;p


If you are opting to set the alarm clock at 5:00 am to watch the wedding.... 
You just may need a strong cup of Royal Hot Tea!



https://donkey-products.com/shop/en/neuheiten/katea-greetingcard
Aren't they cute?
After seeing these adorable little tea bags online and not having time to order a few for myself. 
What is a girl to do?
Make her own, right! 

I was only (9) when Prince Charles and Lady Die were married. I remember all the "Hoopla" on the news and watching the wedding on TV. Can't recall if I was excited to watch it or if that was just all that was on the three channels we had?

Will you be watching or Not?
cheerio!

wait!

BEFORE I GO...

Tuscaloosa, Ala. Wednesday, April 27, 2011

 Please take a moment to pray for all of the people who were affected by the devastating tornadoes that ripped through 5 of the southeast states last night and this past week. 
Just Heartbreaking!


Wishing you all a safe, blessed and Royal weekend! 
xoxox!













No comments: