Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo & Teacher Appreciation Week

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Wow! Is it May 5th or March 5th? Woke up again for the second morning in a row with temps. in the upper 40's, low 50's. Rare here in the deep south.
Not complaining....I LOVE IT! 

Not only is it Cinco de Mayo today but it is also Teacher Appreciation Week.

I wanted to share a few super fun, super cute, super easy and super yummy treats you can make with the kiddos. 


Head on over to 
*Random Thoughts of a Supermom
You will find more pictures and details on how to make these precious and EASY sombrero cookies.


Teacher Appreciation Week!


 o "fish"ally and sadly another school year is coming to an end....bitter sweet my friends! 
{The kids are growing up way to fast!}
Let your teacher know how much they are appreciated with these simple little treats. 

I thought these were soooo cute! I had to make a few myself. I love Swedish fish!
I also LOVE the ladies over at *eighteen25.
Check them out for lots of fun teacher appreciation  ideas and much much more.


My design

My tag design
{You are welcome to copy}


May God bless all you awesome teachers and wishing everyone a blessed Cinco de Mayo!












1 comment:

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

YOU are o"fish"ally cute. The sombrero hats are too funny!