Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grilled Zucchini Pizza Slices


I tried this the other night and it was delicious. 
So delicious, I made it again the next night. 

I first saw this on Pinterest  check out Kalyns Kitchen for a more detailed recipe.


Oh! And if you are not on Pinterest. GO NOW!
It is amazing and very addictive.
A cup of coffee and Pinterest has become my new favorite way to start my day.
The ideas are endless! LOVE IT!
Join Now and follow my pins!


My grilled zucchini Pizza
I couldn't find a big fat zucchini like Kalyns and 
I used the mini pepperoni's
I love grilled veggies!
Just 3 minutes on each side or until zucchini is tender.
add pizza sauce and finely shredded, pizza blended cheese and mini pepperonis. Broil for just a minute or two, just until the cheese is melted.
Oh my goodness!
DELICIOUS!
No carb, 15 minute meal. What!

No comments: